Please read our Terms of Service below carefully before making a payment.
• Work is ordered as described on the company’s proposal to you (“client”). Once accepting it by an email confirmation, you agree to pay all fees associated with requested work.
• Client agrees to complete questionnaire, answer questions in an interview and provide as much information as possible in order to create a great resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile (any and all refer to herein as “resume”).
• Fees are payable upfront to ResumeBoost once you approve the proposal. An estimate of 100% is due up front. Any additional fees that may be required (additional design for example) must be paid before any work is released in draft form.
• Once the proposal is approved and initial interview is completed, fees for services are neither cancelable nor refundable, even if service is terminated before it is complete.
• Resume fees include preparation of a questionnaire, up to a one-hour interview, discussion of strategy, the first draft and one set of changes before the final version is completed. In other words, you preview the first draft, make changes, and approve or make minor changes to next version.
• The content and suggested design format of the resume is discussed upfront. Any additional re-working or re-formatting will have to be charged additional fees, depending on the complexity.
• ResumeBoost is not responsible for information obtained from you that is inaccurate or incorrect. Please be accurate with your titles, job descriptions, dates, education and activities. You are responsible for career documents' completeness and accuracy, and for proofreading. We are not liable for any injury or damage caused by omissions, false statements, or other inaccuracies.
• ResumeBoost's liability is limited to the completion of work and the actual amount paid by you for the service. You release ResumeBoost and its managers and advisors from any claim in excess of this amount and any other obligations, liabilities and incurred expenses.
• Normal turnaround time is 7-14 business days from receipt of questionnaire and completion of interview. Rush charges will apply if required time is faster.
I, the client, agree to the terms and objectives outlined in this proposal.
drop us a line
pictures by mugley